Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I knit therefore I am?

I feel like I owe you guys a bunch of stuff.... probably because between my two camera's I've got probably a thousand pictures that need to be downloaded. I'm dreading the sorting - it goes back to Christmas.

My computer is toasted - I've got a friend fixing (we all know how efficient that is) we're going on maybe 3 months with no PC at home. I bought myself an itty bitty laptop cuz I couldn't have NO computer - but it sucks for dealing with pictures so I haven't bothered to download anything. Putting pics on the work computer is probably not such a great idea... but...tough... a girls gotta blog right?

I made mom some socks for Mother's day. I think these are called Rainy Day Lace or something like that. They're from, the now defunct, MagKnits (my tendency to hoard patterns paid off.)
They're a sport weight sock (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino) - which worked out well since I've been so busy knitting time is minimal.

Busy, busy - did I mention that I'm back in school? I can't keep anything straight these days. This semester kicked my ass - I took intro to Philosophy.... why, why, why? Blech - most annoying class ever. I'm way too analytical for all that crap... I did well in the end but it was such an evil class. Learning is supposed to be fun. I've got some fun stuff lined up for the summer - it better not disappoint!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?