Friday, February 01, 2008

Mulit-D scarf

I've got a couple of new projects going on but it's been a bad week for pictures so this is all I've got to show ya.

The scarf progresses. I'm starting to loose intrest. I've only got a a few more triangles to go - maybe four - but it's starting to become tedious. As all scarves do eventually.
I learned something very interesting on this project. I've been knitting for probably three years now and I just now learned that I do SSK decreases backwards - through the back loop. Hope the knitting police don't come banging on my door to make me fix three years worth of twisted decreases.

Comments:
Oh, dear, here come the Knitting Police, Decrease Division...

Lovely colors.
 
The scarve is looking good! I always thought they were done through the back loop. Oh well I guess I've been doing them wrong too!
 
Wait, wait, wait! You're not supposed to do them through the back loop?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?