Monday, August 27, 2007

Oops...

I didn't realize I'd been gone so long. Let's see what's new. Um... nothing? Sock-it-to-me socks have a heel but I don't have a picture. Knee highs have a problem but I don't have a picture. I bought some new yarn but um.... I don't have a picture. Seeing a pattern here?

I'd luv to say I'll be back tomorrow with pictures but I've got to be realistic - not gonna happen. Why? I'll tell ya - I can't believe I'm going to confess right here in front of everyone what a total geek I am. I'm going here this weekend and I'm so excited that I can barley stand it. You thought it was a pain to decide what knitting to take? Try figuring out what books to take to (hopefully) be autographed. I'm going to Atlanta for three days - my suitcase is frightening. I'll be back on Monday with lots & lots of pictures - but probably not of knitting. :)

Comments:
Enjoy!!
 
Ooooh... do you get to be that lady in the picture? (Have a wonderful time!)
 
So, how was it?
 
Oh no! what problem are the knee highs having?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?