Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MS3

I'm usually don't do knit alongs as nothing kills my will to knit faster than have a zillion people doing the same exact thing. I've tried it a few times but no matter how much I love the end product knit alongs make me not want to knit it. However I love mystery projects. I couldn't help myself - I signed up for the Mystery Stole Along 3.

This group is gianourmous - over 2,000 people as of this morning. I've really been wanting a new lace project. I checked out some of the designers other stuff and it's all really beautiful so here's hoping. First clue comes out the 29th. That means I've got a week and a half to get some of these other projects off needles so I can knit lace without guilt.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?