Friday, June 01, 2007

Jewels

I didn't manage to take a single picture of my view from my aunts deck. It was pretty hazey all weekend and you couldn't see the water anyway so you're not missing anything. My weekend away turned out to be pretty great. I got to knit all durning the Memorial day picnic / BBQ thingie that we had on Saturday and on Sunday I spent the entire day in the hammock with a book - what more could a girl ask for.


Plus I think I found the secret to knitting in the car. Dramamine. Popped one about a half hour befoer we left & was able to knit away for the whole trip! I started and finished the first sock for my Sockapalooza partner. Unforturanley I haven't had a chance to photograph it for you but I did take this crappy cell phone shot of the beginings of sock #2. Dontcha just love the colors?! The yarn Cherry Tree Hill in "jewel" colorway. It's going to break my heart to give away these socks - I am so in love with them. I do have until August...

Comments:
Gorgeous colorway!
 
I love this colorway!
 
That was the perfect weekend! Knitting, reading, and eating. It doesn't get much better than that! The yarn is gorgeous...Jewel is the perfect name for it.
 
The colors in that yarn are awesome! Your pal is going to love it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?