Sunday, December 03, 2006

EZ - as in Easy!

I’ve wanted to take pictures of my latest WIP’s for days but I've been a bit busy and I've had serious lighting issues. When I get home from work it’s dark - and I’m sick of taking crappy pictures. I had the brilliant idea to take the pics on my lunch hour so I’d have some nice light - I make plans to do that and what do I get? Rain & grey cloudy nastiness, so much for my brilliance. But I couldn’t let it go another day with no posts so I took pictures in the front seat of my car.

This is an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern made all in one piece. I can’t tell you how excited I am by the prospect of finishing the knitting & just having to sew sleeve seams & buttons! No shoulders or side seam – no trying again and again and again to get the sleeves set in properly. I’m loving it! Even better – I can sub out the
lace pattern and make the same sweater over & over but different! Very clever – no wonder everyone loves EZ.

Comments:
It looks great - the niece will look so cute in it!
 
Cute!!
Look at all that rain - you might like to know that I just got back from the beach! x
 
I love all in one piece patterns - looks great so far!
 
I hate sewing so I will only knit sweaters if it's all in one piece. Yours is coming out great. Love the lace!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?