Saturday, November 04, 2006

Spoiled Rotten

Both my mother and I feel that new babies should not come into the world without lots of handknits full of love to wrap them up in. Needless to say when new babies come into the family we go a little overboard. Meet bunny my very first knitted toy. Learned lots, and lots about finishing on this one. Think I may have finally mastered the mastress stitch. My sweater would look a lot nicer if I'd done bunny first.

The amazing blanket my mom made.


Of course baby must have booties. Notice how they match the blanket and the sweater? Clever knitters.


All together an amazing basket full of goodies for baby to be.

Sorry for the dark crappy pictures - Finishing up booties at 11:00 the night before the shower doesn't leave a whole lot of time for the photo shoot. ;)

Comments:
All right! Finishing in enough time to do the wrapping BEFORE getting into the car - no shotgun seat mattress stitching. Way to go, J&L.
 
I want one! A package like that I mean... Where's mine? Come on I'm trying...All I have to say is that is one lucky baby, you guys do great work!
 
WOW! Truly beautiful. x
 
I love the beautiful stuff you both made! That must be one happy baby and Mom!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?