Monday, January 23, 2006

It figures!

Didn't you just know it was going to happen?! As soon as I typed it I knew. "The knitting is behaving" what the hell was I thinking?!?! Remember the tiny little cable needle I bought? The one that I've only used for one project that isn't even finished yet. Yea that one - the one that makes cables not a time eating pain in my butt!

My house ate it.

I've been crawling around for the past two days searching and alas...no needle. Someone probably threw it in the trash thinking it was an oversized toothpick. And of course the LYS that carries it is having issues getting more in stock (I've been on the hunt for a "medium" for a while now) and I'll probably have to order one off the internet. Dam and I was just begining to think I could actually wear this hat for my trip to Vermont. Stupid, stupid, stupid - never praise the knitting it will bite you in the ass!

Comments:
Yeah I know what you mean I said one little thing about my baby blanket being on time and don't you know I have to frog about 60 rows!

SP
 
Hope those cable needles help you out, J. Let me know how they work for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?