Friday, November 25, 2005

Neglect


I know - I've been neglecting the blog. But I have an excuse (a really lame one but an excuse) I didn't want to post again with no pictures. I'm very lazy about the photos (I think posting is smaller pain in the ass than taking the pictures.) Anyway, without further ado... The fluffy scarf for Aunt T. I know your so impressed! Isn't it pretty? I told you it would be. You doubted me didn't you?! If you could pet it you'd be even more in love with it. Of course as all my projects seem to go - this is the second version . On the first try I carried two strands of the Firenze together which made for a very lovely soft cuddley fluffy scarf. However it wouldn't have even come close to long enough, and since I am not rich I did not want to spend another 25 bucks on two more skeins (who really needs a $50 scarf anyway?!) I ripped it all out (very carefully) and started over, using a plain worsted weight as the second strand. It's not as soft as the first version but still really nice.

The secret sock project is coming along very nicely - chances are mother will get a whole pair for Christmas. I love these socks, so wish I could show you pictures, but I can't risk it. It's bad enought that she knows she's getting socks. I can't wait for Christmas so I can show you and so I can go back to knitting something for ME!

Comments:
Scarf looks nice. That was quick.
 
I'm trying to reply to a comment on your blog to see what's not working.
 
Hmm...it seems to be working for me....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?